LIMITED RUN FROM HP JAPAN AT A SPECIAL PRICE.
Get a full-on pro graphics powerhouse in a bento box! Small enough to be mounted on the back of a monitor, quiet enough to forget it's there. This is a limited run from HP Japan with top-end specs and a generous discount. Perfect for heavy users, analysts, architects, designers, animators, creatives, extreme multitaskers... Plus it makes for a smart, clutter-free home office.
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL MINI WORKSTATION. NOW EVEN MIGHTIER.
Get even more high-end performance packed into an insanely small device. Take on 3D design projects and work in multiple pro apps easily. Widely versatile, it's the obvious choice for the modern workplace.
- Measures just 216×216×58 mm
- Weight approx. 2.18kg
- Fits behind your monitor, under your desk, or in a rack (see images)
- Supports multiple displays - 4 native, up to 6 when daisychaining. Find our pick of the best monitors here.
- Advanced security features
- Whisper quiet
- Multiple ports for maximum productivity
- Supports Windows or Linux with dual booting (certified for Win 10 Pro, Ubuntu, Red Hat, and SUSE)
- Sanitizable - Designed to be cleaned using household disinfecting wipes
- Green - Made from recycled materials, adheres to restricted substance regulations
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (64bit)
- Intel Xeon E-2224G Processor (3.5GHz)
- 16GB DDR4 SODIMM (16GBx1, ECC, 2666MHz)
- 256GB HP Z Turbo Drive G2 (M.2 slot TLC SSD)
- Second 256GB SSD (SATA, SFF)
- NVIDIA Quadro P600 (4GB)
- 230W AC Adapter
- 3-year warranty with next-day onsite support, holidays included
TWO-HOUR VISIT INCLUDED IN THE GREATER TOKYO AREA*
A METHOD IT support engineer will deliver your new mini workstation to your home or workplace, get you up and running and provide any additional support required for up to two hours onsite.
*Some restrictions apply. Base price includes up to 2 hours onsite support for 1 HP Z2 Mini G4 Workstation purchased through the Method IT Shop to be set up onsite within the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan Area (23-wards). Should actual project requirements and customer needs exceed these stated specifications, additional charges will be necessary. By purchasing this service from Method IT you agree to the understanding that your specific requirements may require costs that will be discussed between you and the Method IT team directly.
(Method IT services the 23-wards in Tokyo and greater Kanto area. Please contact us should your office or place of work be outside of the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan Area).