Ultimate Home Internet + WiFi Package
BOOST YOUR REMOTE WORK LIFELINE WITH METHOD IT + USEN
FAST 100Mbps fiber optic connection*
FREE ISP setup and installation works†
MESH WiFi network - total home coverage
INCLUDES one hour on-site WiFi setup
* Only available in Japan | † Offer valid until December 31st, 2020
"Hikari Business Access" is a 100Mbps best-effort Internet line service that delivers dedicated optical fiber to your workplace.
In order to support small-medium businesses during these challenging times, all new Hikari Business Access lines installed by the end of 2020 qualify for free setup and installation - a saving of ¥50,000 !
100Mbps for SOHO and small offices
An internet line service with a maximum downlink of 100 Mbps, ideal for SOHO customers and suitable for residential areas. USEN provides a smooth and stable communication environment with high quality and low prices.
A proprietary line for smooth communications
A dedicated line provides one optical fiber connection directly to each customer. Compared to regular shared lines, this offers a stable environment that is not easily affected by other users' activity.
Large capacity backbone
The larger the backbone to the Internet, the easier it becomes to stabilize communications. USEN adminsiters its entire network as a single entity, and supports customers by regularly increasing the backbone as the network grows.
What is Mesh WiFi?
- With a mesh WiFi network, one router connects directly to the Internet line, and additional nodes placed further away pick up and rebroadcast its signal.
- This is perfect for buildings with weak signals or dead spots. Strategically placing nodes can give complete WiFi coverage with strong signals throughout your home or office.
- If you have thick walls, an unusual layout, or are spread across two or more floors, you will benefit from mesh WiFi.
- Mesh WiFi is more effective than using older Range Extenders, allowing seamless roaming with a single network ID for the whole building.
- Modern mesh WiFi can be easily controlled from a smartphone app or web browser.
- Nodes can be added or removed as required - such as when you move house or decide to take the network with you when you fully return to the office.
One-hour visit included
As soon as your USEN line is ready, a METHOD IT support engineer delivers your new router and nodes to your home or workplace, sets up your WiFi, and gets all your devices connected in an hour.