Deco is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home or office for up to 400 square meters.
Enjoy fast and secure Tri-Band Wi-Fi no matter how many devices you have (AC2200 — 867+867+400Mbps).
Deco M9 Plus connects and controls all your smart devices as a hub, no need for additional hub.
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move around the building for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M9 Plus two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 400 square meters. If that’s not enough, or you move to a larger place, simply add more Deco units to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Three separate wireless bands provide a fast and stable connection with speeds of up to 2134Mbps, which is ideal for your gigabit fiber.
- Deco M9 Plus acts as a hub for your smart devices. Adjust settings and create interactions from one platform — there’s no need to buy an additional smart hub.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free Wi-Fi connections for over 100 devices.
- TP-Link HomeCare provides a suite of personalized and security features, including Parental Controls, built-in Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Setup and maintenance is easier than ever with the Deco smartphone app.
ONE-HOUR VISIT INCLUDED IN THE GREATER TOKYO AREA*
A METHOD IT support engineer will deliver your new mesh network to your home or workplace, set up your WiFi, and get all your devices connected in an hour.
*Some restrictions apply. Base price includes up to 1 hour onsite support for 1 mesh wifi network purchased through the Method IT Shop to be set up onsite within the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan Area (23-wards). Should actual project requirements and customer needs exceed these stated specifications, additional charges will be necessary. By purchasing this service from Method IT you agree to the understanding that your specific requirements may require costs that will be discussed between you and the Method IT team directly.
(Method IT services the 23-wards in Tokyo and greater Kanto area. Please contact us should your office or place of work be outside of the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan Area).