Tri-Band Wi-Fi Technology
Three bands that deliver the fastest combined Wi-Fi speeds for up to 100 devices (AC2200 — 867+867+400Mbps, with MU-MIMO and 256 QAM).
2 units cover up to 370 square meters. If that’s not enough, or you move to a larger place, simply add more units to the network anytime to increase coverage.
Manage easily with the LinkSys app for iOS and Android. Monitor and control your home Wi-Fi from anywhere.
- Linksys Velop is a high-performing modular Wi-Fi mesh system of nodes built to provide exceptional Wi-Fi coverage throughout your workplace. It delivers a flawless, ultra-fast, full-strength signal.
- Featuring Dynamic Tri-band technology, Velop outperforms the competition by providing faster speeds through its combination of three Wi-Fi radios, each tuned for optimal Wi-Fi load balancing to ensure peak Wi-Fi performance everywhere. Whether you're streaming 4K content, gaming, or video chatting, Velop delivers exceptionally fast Wi-Fi to ensure optimal performance even when multiple Wi-Fi devices are connected.
- The Velop mesh system operates as a singular network that works to ensure a 100% seamless connection as you move throughout your home or office.
- Compact in size, a Velop unit is easy to place and features an 88% smaller footprint than that of a traditional router. Its tower design supports vertical antenna placement, which enhances Wi-Fi dispersion. Additionally, Velop features a cable management system designed to hide connected cables and keep your place clutter-free.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids--even when you're away from home. Reduce online distractions during homework, family or dinnertime. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Guest Access: Generate a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password via text.
- Device Prioritization: Prioritize devices that need the most speed.
- Auto-Fix: Automatically select the best channel for your device and eliminate congestion with the push of a button.
- Speed Test: Easily test and monitor your Internet connection's speed to make sure you're getting full speed from your provider.
ONE-HOUR VISIT INCLUDED IN THE GREATER TOKYO AREA*
A METHOD IT support engineer will deliver your new mesh network to your home or workplace, set up your WiFi, and get all your devices connected in an hour.
*Some restrictions apply. Base price includes up to 1 hour onsite support for 1 mesh wifi network purchased through the Method IT Shop to be set up onsite within the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan Area (23-wards). Should actual project requirements and customer needs exceed these stated specifications, additional charges will be necessary. By purchasing this service from Method IT you agree to the understanding that your specific requirements may require costs that will be discussed between you and the Method IT team directly.
(Method IT services the 23-wards in Tokyo and greater Kanto area. Please contact us should your office or place of work be outside of the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan Area).