Founded in Japan in 2004, METHOD IT KK offers IT services and solutions to companies in Tokyo. We do this because we have a passion for the latest business technologies and service with a personal touch.
Japan can offer challenges and our staff aren’t just IT support, but active in Japanese society, allowing our fully integrated, bilingual specialist to navigate potential cross-cultural difficulties with support and implementations, acting as your liaison for global IT procurement.
- Helping to smooth over potential local challenges
- Facilitating trust between your local managers, regional team and global IT
- Communicating a mutually beneficial understanding of policy and taking the headaches out of implementation
To help with this, METHOD IT offers various managed services, infrastructure, development, and procurement solutions that can be customized to your needs.
We launched this B2B procurement portal in 2019 with the following goals -
- Share our 15+ years of experience in the Japanese technology marketplace
- Circumvent the often slow and idiosyncratic process of ordering IT equipment in Japan
- Tailor the Japanese procurement process for international clients to match their needs and expectations
- Act as a bilingual bridge between foreign businesses and Japanese IT vendors
- Provide a one-stop, end-to-end service for kitting out a Japanese office covering purchase, installation, customization, and long-term E/J IT support
We have numerous long-term partnerships with major Japanese distributors and manufacturers of software and hardware -
Daiwabo Information Systems
Surface D-VAR reseller for Japan
Small & Midmarket Cloud Solutions (Office 365)